Reverse osmosis systems are used to remove substantial amounts of most inorganic chemicals out of your drinking water.
Reverse osmosis successfully treats water with dissolved minerals and metals such as aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chloride, chromium, copper, fluoride, magnesium, iron, lead, manganese, mercury, nitrate, selenium, silver, sulfate, and zinc. Reverse osmosis is also effective with many taste, color and odor producing chemicals, particulates and total dissolved solids.
Most high quality bottled water companies use a reverse osmosis system to clean the water before they bottle it for sale. If you have any questions on reverse osmosis systems call us today at AJ Alberts at (651) 738 – 0580.
Our staff at AJ Alberts recommends BrassMaster Reverse Osmosis system for your reverse osmosis needs.
BrassMaster Reverse Osmosis
- Uses only 2.4 gallons of water for every gallon produced (significantly less than standard units)
- Very little space required (10″ X 14″ X 15″)
- Single cartridge (replaced yearly) contains twin carbon filters, sediment filter, and reverse osmosis membrane. One additional cartridge provides outlet (carbon) post polishing for taste
- Utilizes water pressure more efficiently (no pumps required) for higher faucet flow
- Includes white air gap faucet (chrome and designer models available)